WHEN: August 15, 2015
WHERE: Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Boise
Who should attend: folks on the leadership track for your club as well as your executive director if you have one
This session will be designed to help you plan for the year ahead and to get tips from other clubs in the District. You will:
- Hear about AAF initiatives
- Hear about District XI initiatives
- Learn how to build your clubs through membership and fundraising opportunities
- Generate an action plan for your club
- Share best ideas and materials produced by other clubs
There is no cost to attend the conference (lunch will be provided.)
PLAN NOW TO ATTEND, you must:
- RSVP TO Christal
- Reserve your room at the Hampton
- Complete the survey/questionnaire
- Send your Board of Directors rosters to Linda
- Gather items to bring to Boise for “Show & Tell”
RSVP as soon as possible with the number attending from your club to Christal Gammill
There is a survey we would like each club to complete as soon as possible, so we can customize the programming to your specific needs. The survey is online at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WGX2BMY
Please send your board of directors rosters to Linda Orcelletto as soon as possible. Include contact information as well as title or area of responsibility
Friday, August 14
- For those flying: there is a FREE shuttle to/from the airport. Walk outside of baggage claim and use the red and green shuttle bus.
- For those who want to get to know conference attendees in more casual atmosphere, we are meeting at 6 p.m. at Bardenay (near Hampton hotel)
Dress for the entire conference is casual
Saturday, August 15
- Continental breakfast at Hampton
- Start time: 9:00
- Boise Meeting Space
- Working lunch –please let us know of any dietary needs
- We hope to wrap up the meeting by 5:00 p.m.
- Another fun get together Saturday night – stay tuned for more details
- Samples of materials to share (i.e.: membership materials, award show flyers, program information) – all materials will be on a table so others can see your fabulous work! If you have extra copies, please bring them with you.
- Your club’s Best Idea – be ready to tell us your best idea in 3 minutes or less!